James is an academic mentor with the School of Human Sciences.
James Davis holds a MSc Applied Sport Physiology and BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science from the University of Brighton.
James initially graduated from University of Brighton with a first class degree in Sport and Exercise Science. He then went on to achieve a Distinction in his MSc in Applied Sport Physiology at the University of Brighton. During his studies, he developed a business offering physiological testing, training programmes and nutritional support for athletes. James is now the academic mentor for all modules on the sports science and sports therapy courses at London Met.
James is a devoted Millwall FC fan and is currently searching for his next sporting challenge.
James is an academic mentor for all modules on the following courses:
- Sports Therapy MSc
- Personal Training with Strength and Conditioning (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Physical Education and Coaching (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)
- Sport Psychology, Coaching and Physical Education BSc (Hons)
- Sports and Dance Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Sports Science Extended Degree BSc (Hons)
- Sports Therapy Extended Degree BSc (Hons)
- Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)
- Priming exercise
- Environmental physiology
- Strategies to enhance learning and teaching