Senior Lecturer and Module Leader for Psychology of Mental Health MSc, Addictions and Mental Health MSc and Child and Adolescent Mental Health MSc.
Verity Di Mascio
Verity has worked in mental health for over 25 years in rehabilitation, in-patient care, outreach, corporate mental health, and research.
- Mental Health Law
- Psychiatric nurses’ experiences of therapeutic relationships with patients in acute inpatient settings
- Experiences of mental health peer support workers within the NHS
- First-generation Nigerian mothers living in the UK and their experience of postnatal depression
- Perceptions of adolescent patients diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Male Problem Gamblers and their relationship to money
- How Do Individuals Make Sense of Positive Voice Hearing Experiences
- Counselling psychologists talk about doing therapy with working-class clients in an IAPT’s setting
- Autistic Individuals’ Experience of Emotions on Their Sensory World
Dr Verity Di Mascio FHEA