Kelly Marie Cooper
Principal lecturer in Early Childhood Studies
Prior to joining the team at London Metropolitan University, Kelly worked for many years as an early years practitioner and an early years manager.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (London Metropolitan University 2009-2011)
- MA Education (Early Years) (London Metropolitan University 2005-2008)
- Lead Assessor Training for Early Years Professional Status (CWDC 2007)
- Early Years Professional Status (CACHE/Middlesex University 2006)
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies (London Metropolitan University 2000-2004)
- Certificate in Supervisory Management (Queen Mary University 2004)
- NNEB Diploma in Childcare (Redbridge College 1995-1997)
Her interests lie in developing accessible teaching routes for work-based learning, acknowledging diversity. Her research interest covers working with children from birth to three year olds and how practitioners perceive their professional identity.
Head of Subject (Health & Early Childhood)