Here at London Met we've partnered with Education Centre of Australia (ECA) to offer international students the opportunity to join a pathway programme. Our pathway programmes will provide you with the necessary support, skills and confidence to begin university and will help prepare you for your degree with us. There are two types of programme depending on the level at which you're looking to study:
International Foundation Programme: This programme is designed for those who have completed high school overseas and will help you in the transition to bachelor's (undergraduate) study.
Pre-master's Programme: This programme is for international students interested in studying a master's (postgraduate) degree with us.
Aim of the pathway programmes
- To provide you with the necessary foundation to successfully transition into academic studies
- To enhance your skills, knowledge and understanding of UK higher education
- To prepare you for your chosen field of study at London Metropolitan University
The programmes are designed to empower you and help you to develop:
- your English language skills and writing for degree-level study
- independent study, self-management and personal awareness skills along with reflective learning capabilities
- academic skills and understanding that will help equip you with critical subject knowledge
Benefits of the programme
Study abroadGet started by studying at London Met here in the UK or an ECA's global campus and receive tailored support from higher education experts.
Develop your skillsThe foundation programmes are designed to assist you to achieve the necessary entry requirements for your chosen higher education course here at London Met.
Learn from global academic expertsYou will have the opportunity to learn from highly qualified teachers from the UK and academic specialists from around the world.
Gain post-study work rightsGraduates will have access to a range of employment options with post-study working rights within the UK.
Get in touch with the pathway team
Get in touch with a member of the ECA team or register your interest on one of our programmes using the form below: