Sarah Illingworth is a principal lecturer in human nutrition and dietetics, cluster group leader for dietetics, and dietetics placement tutor.
Sarah Illingworth is a principal lecturer in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, a cluster group leader for Dietetics, and a Dietetic Placement Tutor. Her qualifications include a BSc with RD, City & Guilds and the further and adult education teachers certificate.
- Nutritional support (Intensive care)
- Nutritional assessment
- Member of British Dietetic Association
- Chair of Professional Development Committee of the BDA (2005-2007)
- BSc (Hons) Dietetics and Nutrition
- MSc Dietetics and Nutrition
- Nutrition support and nutrient metabolism in critical illness
- Illingworth S J, Grimble G K, Griffiths M, Petrou M, Moat N, Skypala I J (2005) ‘Resting energy expenditure and nutritional status in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafts’ Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. Vol. 29 (1) S14 (abstract & oral presentation)
- Illingworth S J, Visram S, Donovan J, Morgan C, Hooper J (2004) ‘Assessing nutritional status in the critically ill. An evaluation of subjective global assessment and the prognostic inflammatory and nutritional index’ Clinical Nutrition 23 (4) 841. (abstract & poster presentation)
- Illingworth S J and Riley J (2002) ‘Mims Prescribing Notes Fact Pack on Cholesterol’ Haymarket Medical Imprint, London
- Skypala I, Illingworth S J, Casali D (2001) ‘Doing the (nutritional) Knowledge’ The British Journal of Cardiology. 8 (11) 666-668