Sarah Illingworth is a principal lecturer in human nutrition and dietetics, cluster group leader for dietetics, and dietetics placement tutor, and serves as the Head of Health Sciences for the School of Human Sciences.
Sarah Illingworth is a principal lecturer in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, a cluster group leader for Dietetics, and a Dietetic Placement Tutor. Her qualifications include a BSc with RD, City & Guilds and the further and adult education teachers certificate.
- Nutritional support (intensive care)
- Nutritional assessment
- Member of British Dietetic Association
- Chair of Professional Development Committee of the BDA (2005-2007)
- Illingworth S J, Grimble G K, Griffiths M, Petrou M, Moat N, Skypala I J (2005) ‘Resting energy expenditure and nutritional status in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafts’, Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. Vol. 29 (1) S14 (abstract and oral presentation)
- Illingworth S J, Visram S, Donovan J, Morgan C, Hooper J (2004) ‘Assessing nutritional status in the critically ill. An evaluation of subjective global assessment and the prognostic inflammatory and nutritional index’, Clinical Nutrition 23 (4) 841. (abstract and poster presentation)
- Illingworth S J and Riley J (2002) ‘Mims Prescribing Notes Fact Pack on Cholesterol’, Haymarket Medical Imprint, London
- Skypala I, Illingworth S J, Casali D (2001) ‘Doing the (nutritional) Knowledge’, The British Journal of Cardiology. 8 (11) 666-668