Dr Chahid Fourali
Dr Fourali a wealth of experience covering Business, Psychology and Education. He worked for several years in research and published in most areas he was associated with. He helped set up a UK-wide national body recognised and supported by Government and ran it for several years. This national body developed seminal work that included setting up the world-class standards of best practice that all professionally accredited qualifications in marketing have to comply with in their qualifications.
His work at The Business School ranges from teaching undergraduate level to supervising DBA students in conjunction with other colleagues.
- 2010: Education and Social Change: Linking local and global perspectives. Co-edited with Geoffrey Elliot and Sally Issler. London: Continuum
- 2010: “Social Marketing” (chapter 6) in Education and Social Change: Linking local and global perspectives. Co-edited with Geoffrey Elliot and Sally Issler. Continuum
- 2009: “Developing world-class social marketing standards: A step in the right direction for a more socially responsible marketing profession”. Social Marketing Quarterly, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 2008: Lead Editor, the development/publication of the world-class “National Occupational Standards for Marketing and Sales”. Published by MSSSB. Moor Hall, Cookham.
- Fourali, C (2009)'Tackling conflict: a beyond opposites approach', Counselling Psychology Quarterly, 22:2,147— 169.