Dr Christine Nunn is a Principal Lecturer in biosciences at the School of Human Sciences.
Dr Christine Nunn
Dr Christine Nunn is a Principal Lecturer in biosciences. She holds a PhD, BSc and PgDip Law.
- Structural Biology (Crystallography)
- Bioinformatics / Molecular Modelling
Teaching and research interests
- Structural Biology
- Molecular Modelling
- C M Nunn, M Jeeves, M J Cliff, G T Urquhart, R R George, L H Chao, Y Tscuchia and S Djordjevic (2005). Crystal Structure of Tobacco Etch Virus Protease shows the Protein C Terminus Bound within the Active Site, J. Mol. Biol., 350, 145-155.
- A Koshkin, C M Nunn, S Djordjevic and P R Ortiz de Montellano (2003). The Mechanism of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Alkylhydroperoxidase AhpD as Defined by Mutagenesis, Crystallography, and Kinetics, J. Biol. Chem., 278, 29502-29508
- C M Nunn, S Djordjevic, P J Hillas, C R Nishida, and P R Ortiz de Montellano (2002). The Crystal Structure of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Alkylhydroperoxidase AhpD, a Potential Target for Antitubercular Drug Design, J. Biol. Chem., 277, 20033-20040.
- J Aymami, C M Nunn and S Neidle (1999). DNA minor-groove recognition of a non-self-complementary AT-rich sequence by a tris-benzimidazole ligand, Nucleic Acids Res., 27, 2691-2698
Contact Dr Nunn