Afshan Aghili is a lecturer in Human Nutrition with the School of Human Sciences.
Afshan Aghili is a nutritionist specialising in public health. She is also a senior lecturer with the School of Human Sciences, and is responsible for:
- providing pastoral care and support to students
- preparing and supporting students in work related activities
- the delivery of long arm supervision for public health placements
Afshan is interested in population health and health inequalities.
- Bhakta, D, Aghili, A. (2013) Validation of a food frequency questionnaire using 7 day weighed food diaries in an elderly population with arthritis. Arthritis Action
- Aghili A, Greenwood, C, Bhakta, D. (2012) 12-month follow-up evaluation of the NHS Health Checks Programme for Islington PCT - The Community Setting: www.healthcheck.nhs.uk
- Aghili, A, Greenwood, C, Bhakta, D. (2012) Evaluation of the pilot NHS Islington health checks Programme – The Community Setting: www.healthcheck.nhs.uk