Liz is a social worker, manager and trainer in mental health, community action and generic and childrens social work. She is Founder of Mental Patients Union. Currently, Senior Lecturer in children and families social work, Reader in Child Protection and Emeritus Professor at London Metropolitan University.
- Child protection policy and practice - multi-agency
- Institutional and organised abuse of children
- Investigation of crimes against children
- Interviewing children for criminal proceedings
- Trauma and recovery
- Healing and survival
- Civil litigation and child protection
- A perpetrator focus in child protection
- Researching organised crime networks to protect children
- Working with the media to protect children
Full details of media – print, audio and TV available on Liz Davies website.
Dr Liz Davies
Emeritus Reader in Child Protection
Room: BP 131
Telephone: +44 (0)7939 0718757 ext 4635