Members of the Media, Culture and Creative Technologies Research Group are involved in several long-term research projects:
- Radio Garden (lead: Professor Peter Lewis)
- Worker Writers and Community Publishers (lead: Professor Jenny Harding)
- Lost Trades of Islington (lead: Professor Jenny Harding)
- Musical MC2 (lead: Dr Karen McNally)
- ACI Lab (lead: Fiona French)
These programmes involve partnerships with academics from other universities in the UK, EU and US, as well as community-based organisations. They span several areas of interest: radio, community media, life histories, digital culture and community engagement.
Currently we are supervising 6 PhD students.