Welcome to journalism at London Met
- Explore an original take on international experience in Issue 2 of Young magazine
- Treat yourself to a feminist tour of the world of arts with Issue 2 of Sappho
- Get our take on everything art, music, fashion and culture in the time of lockdown in this issue of The Craft
- Turn to the wise words of our Diaspora writers for their perspectives on living as immigrants in the UK
Current affairs through the eyes and words of our own students... those on our journalism courses keep the rest of us up-to-date with the latest in culture, discovery, politics, you name it! Have a read of some articles penned by students of our Journalism BA (Hons):
by Carolina Piras
by Ilaria Mastio
by Weronika Maleszewska
Read more on the Holloway Express website.
Discover more from our journalism courses
- Beauty marketing and journalism student work 2021
- Fashion marketing and journalism student work 2021
- Photojournalism student work 2021
Lamin Jaiteh highlights and explores the rise in violent crime despite the pandemic.
Lamin Jaiteh's exceptional series of stories of irregular migrants from Africa in search of dreams.
Junior Linden carefully approaches domestic abuse and the taboos around it.
Study with us
Fashion Marketing and Journalism (including foundation year) - BA (Hons)
Fashion marketing and journalism is a unique but very complementary combination to fields of study. With a joint honours degree, you'll stand out in the competitive job market in the fashion industry.
Fashion Marketing and Journalism - BA (Hons)
Are you passionate about fashion news, blogs and current affairs? Then follow your passion with this Fashion Marketing and Journalism BA degree.
Journalism (including foundation year) - BA (Hons)
This degree is the ideal choice if you'd like to pursue a career in journalism or digital media but can't meet the necessary requirements to enter the standard three-year degree.
Journalism - BA (Hons)
Channel your talent for writing, your instinct for seeking out the truth and your ability to engage an audience with our Journalism BA degree.
Journalism, Film and Television Studies (including foundation year) - BA (Hons)
Our course is ideal if you're interested in studying how to become a journalist, as well as write about film and TV, but don't meet the requirements to enter the standard degree.