Research Showcase series
A series of 30-minute talks sharing new research at London Met on topical and pressing societal questions, including COVID-19. A 30-minute Q&A session will follow the presentations.
- Artificial Intelligence Around Us by Dr Stanislav Kikot.
- The Role of Context in Leadership Development by Prof Doris Schedlitzki.
- Barriers and Facilitators to Compliance with Lockdown Measures in London Communities during COVID-19 by Dr Yolanda Eraso and Dr Stephen Hills.
- Extracellular Vesicle Research: Impact throughout Biomedicine? by Prof J M Inal.
- Viruses and the Hunt for Vaccines by Prof Gary McLean. Concluding remarks by Ms Christine Jefferys and Prof Klaus Fischer.
- Good Grief? Loss and Bereavement in a Time of Pandemic by Dr Denise Turner.
- Co-production of an intervention to highlight alcohol in medicine reviews by Duncan Stewart.
You can watch previous recordings from the Research Showcase series on YouTube below.