Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the relevant course page. Please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Type of course



Complete and pass High School Certificate (HSC) Classes X and XII 

Grade: 60% or above in both years

Grade: 50% plus in 10th AND 65% plus in 12th

Four-year degree including a foundation year Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements for an undergraduate course may be considered for an available or appropriate foundation year degree programme.

Bachelor's degree (completed over three years or longer) from a recognised Indian institution.

Grade: First Division (60%)

Grade: 55% or more in a bachelor’s degree plus at least a year's work experience

International Foundation Programme

Complete and pass High School Certificate (HSC) Classes X and XII

Grade: 50% or above in both years

Mathematics and English requirements



English Non-EEA nationals who require a Tier 4 student visa must provide a Secured English Language Test (SELT) such as Academic IELTS or Pearson PTE Academic qualification. Please see our English language requirements.
Mathematics (if applicable to your course)

Pass High School Certificate (HSC) Mathematics in Class X

Grade: 70% or above


Applying from India

Everything you need to know about applying to study with us from India, including details on how you can meet us in your own country, get in touch with local representatives and hear from our Indian alumni about their London Met experience.

Find out more

Additional information

‌ENIC and accreditation

UK ENIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Take a look at the Statement of Comparability from ENIC. 

Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you're able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates). If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.