What sort of course would you like to study?
Extended degree courses starting in January
Begin your course with a foundation year
Study an extended degree and begin your studies in January.
Undergraduate courses starting in January
Get your first degree
Study for an undergraduate degree starting with us in January.
Start a university course in January
Fast-track your studies
Study with us in January and you can complete your three-year degree in two-and-a-half years. The first six months includes intensive learning, with seminars and lectures throughout the summer. We offer more support and smaller classes so that you can progress quickly in your studies and gain some great learning skills for the rest of your degree.
How to apply
Call our January hotline on 0800 032 4441 or apply online from your chosen course page. View our courses below.
Reasons to start your degree in January
- Extended degree programme students can complete their foundation year (Year 0) in six months and progress to the first year of a three-year degree in September. Extended degree students may also be eligible for extra financial support.
- January students have more contact time with their lecturers. This means greater support to help you succeed.
- Completing your course in a shorter time means you spend less money on accommodation.
If you've already got your entry qualification, you don't need to wait until September to begin studying a postgraduate course and start increasing your earning potential.
How to apply
To apply for a postgraduate course, you must apply online. View our courses below.
Reasons to start your postgraduate course in January
- It's simple to apply online, just browse our postgraduate courses starting in January and click the apply button from the course page.
- Eligible postgraduate students starting in January can still benefit from a government Postgraduate Loan to help fund their studies.