Realised too late that you wanted to go to university this year? Didn't get your funding in place for September?
You may not have to wait until September 2020 to start a degree.
We offer the opportunity to start many of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses in January – browses our courses below and apply today!
What sort of course would you like to study?
Degree courses with a foundation year starting in January
Begin your course with a foundation year
Can't meet the entry requirements for a standard undergraduate degree? Study a degree with a foundation year and begin your studies in January.
Undergraduate courses starting in January
Get your first degree
Study for an undergraduate degree starting with us in January.
Start a university course in January
Fast-track your studies
Study with us in January and you can complete your three-year degree in two-and-a-half years. The first six months includes intensive learning, with seminars and lectures throughout the summer. We offer more support and smaller classes so that you can progress quickly in your studies and gain some great learning skills for the rest of your degree.
How to apply
If you're a UK or EU student, you can call our January hotline on 0800 032 4441 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or complete our fast-track online application form.
If you're an international student, you'll need to apply online from your chosen course page. View our undergraduate courses starting in January.
Reasons to start your degree in January
- You'll have more contact time with your lecturers – this means greater support to help you succeed.
- Completing your course in a shorter time means you spend less money on accommodation.
- If you're studying a degree with a foundation year, you can complete your foundation year (Year 0) in six months and progress to the first year of a three-year degree in September.
If you've already got your entry qualification, you don't need to wait until September to begin studying a postgraduate course and start increasing your earning potential.
How to apply
To apply for a postgraduate course, you must apply online. View our postgraduate courses starting in January.
Reasons to start your postgraduate course in January
- It's simple to apply online, just browse our postgraduate courses starting in January and click the apply button from the course page.
- Providing you meet the eligibility criteria, you may be able to benefit from a government Postgraduate Loan to help fund your studies.