Graduates of London Met can save 20% on their postgraduate studies with us.
20% discount on tuition for all students who have completed one of the following:
- An eligible London Met or predecessor institution programme on one of our London campuses (bachelor’s degree, HND, FdA/FdSc, master’s degree, PG Dip)
- An eligible London Met programme through one of our collaborative partners in the UK or overseas (bachelor’s degree, HND, FdA/FdSc, master’s degree, PG Dip)
- A credit-bearing study abroad semester at London Met on one of our London campuses
*Eg FdA or FdSc – please note, this doesn't refer to the foundation year of an undergraduate degree or the International Foundation Programme
Restrictions and exemptions
- Architecture RIBA 2 MArch: Continuing and returning London Metropolitan University students to RIBA Part 2 paying full fees (£9,250) are eligible for the alumni discount. However, those students on RIBA Part 2 paying £3,465 are not eligible for the alumni discount.
- Discounts are not available on progression from the International Foundation Programme or Pre-master's Programme.
- You cannot combine this alumni discount with any other scholarship.
- Discounts are not available for international students applying through one of our registered recruitment agents.
- Discounts do not apply for Distance Learning courses.
- The above eligibility criteria only applies to new students starting a course on or after 1 September 2021.
How to apply
To obtain this discount, please indicate on your application that you have graduated from London Met or any one of our predecessor institutions.
At a glance
|Maximum value:||20% of course fees|
|Studying at level:||Postgraduate|
|The information on this page applies to students starting courses in these academic years (as indicated):||