Graduates of London Met can save up to 20% on their postgraduate studies with us.
- A 10% reduction in postgraduate tuition fees is available to all students who have a bachelor's degree, HND, foundation degree, master's degree or PGDip from London Metropolitan University or any of its predecessor institutions.
- A 20% reduction in postgraduate tuition fees is on offer to all students who have a first class bachelor's degree from London Metropolitan University (or any of its predecessor institutions).
Restrictions and exemptions
- Architecture RIBA 2 MArch: Continuing and returning London Metropolitan University students to RIBA Part 2 paying full fees (£9,250) are eligible for the alumni discount. However, those student on RIBA Part 2 paying £3,465 are not eligible to apply for the alumni discount.
- The reduction does not apply to any course of duration less than six months (for example short courses, and many English courses).
- You cannot combine the Alumni discount with any other scholarship.
- It is not possible to qualify for more than one of the following:
- Alumni discount
- Partnership fee reduction
How to apply
To obtain this discount please indicate on your application that you have graduated from London Met or any one of our predecessor institutions.
At a glance
|Maximum value:||20% of course fees|
|Studying at level:||Postgraduate|
|The information on this page applies to students starting courses in these academic years (as indicated):||