The image above indicates how our merchandise looks. It can use a range of colours from our colour palette but please note that the logo must always be presented in black or white.
The University has a procured supplier for branded merchandise such as pens, lanyards, bags and t-shirts. If you would like to place a merchandise order, you can find out how to do this on the Staff Zone.
All materials produced by or for the University must:
- Display, on the front, the University logo or that of a recognised sub-brand
- Adhere to the logo sizing and positioning guidance
- Use the correct icons and maps
- Only use colours from our colour palette
- Use the corporate font
- Be written in the style set out in our editorial style guide
- Only use images that comply with the photography guidance
- Apply the principles of good design
Built into each section of our brand guidelines is the flexibility to allow for creativity and vibrancy. We have developed a set of templates for staff with graphic design skills to use to put together frequently produced items. Please read the brand guidelines before you start designing to ensure that your work is consistent with all of our other communications. The graphic designers the Marketing team uses also enjoy creative freedom when it comes to creating eye-catching materials but will always adhere to our guidelines.