Our design agencies can produce adverts for digital outlets (static or animated MPUs, banner ads, skyscraper ads and so on) and for printed media.
Please note that all student recruitment advertising must be booked through the Marketing department to comply with the University's purchasing regulations.
Please consider that on most adverts space for text is limited. If too much copy is supplied for the size of the advert requested, you maybe asked to resupply it to ensure that it remains at a size that is legible.
All materials produced by or for the University must:
- Display, on the front, the University logo or that of a recognised sub-brand
- Adhere to the logo sizing and positioning guidance
- Use the correct icons and maps
- Only use colours from our colour palette
- Use the corporate font
- Be written in the style set out in our editorial style guide
- Only use images that comply with the photography guidance
- Apply the principles of good design
Built into each section of our brand guidelines is the flexibility to allow for creativity and vibrancy. We have developed a set of templates for staff with graphic design skills to use to put together frequently produced items. Please read the brand guidelines before you start designing to ensure that your work is consistent with all of our other communications. The graphic designers the Marketing team uses also enjoy creative freedom when it comes to creating eye-catching materials but will always adhere to our guidelines.