The US Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the following courses at London Met for educational benefits:
- Business Management (including foundation year) - BA (Hons)
- Dietetics and Nutrition - BSc (Hons)
- Digital Forensics and Cyber Security - BSc (Hons)
- Computing (including foundation year) - BSc (Hons)
- Interior Architecture and Design - BA (Hons)
- Health and Social Care Management and Policy - MSc
- International Relations - MA
If the course you have been accepted for does not appear on the list above, please email email@example.com and we will request programme approval from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please contact us as soon as you have accepted your place, providing us with the following information:
- your full name
- your date of birth
- your social security number
- your address
- your London Met ID number
- the name of your degree course
Applications for benefits are made online through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please email to us a scan of your certificate of eligibility for veterans benefits. London Met will confirm your enrolment and your tuition fees will be sent direct to the University. Money for living costs will be sent direct to you.
You will need to provide proof of your acceptance for veterans benefits and the grant amounts to the University before you can be issued with a CAS for visa application.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.