The exhibition, running from 12-17 September, will showcase the work of the University's postgraduate students and staff research projects.
Date: 25 August 202
The outstanding work of London Met’s postgraduate Art and Design students is set to go on display in a new exhibition, alongside original works from the University’s academics.
This year’s Postgraduate and Research Exhibition at the School of Art, Architecture and Design will showcase projects by students on the following courses:
- Fine Arts MFA
- Public Art and Performance - MA
- Creative, Digital and Professional Writing - MA
- Visual Communication: Graphic Design - MA
- Visual Communication: Illustration - MA
- Jewellery and Silversmithing - MA
- Interior Design - MA
- Furniture Design - MA
- Environmental, Sustainable and Regeneration Design - MA
- Product Design - MA
- Textile Design - MA
- Design for Cultural Commons
The exhibition will also include Postgraduate Research Students’ and Staff Research at the School, including portfolios submitted for REF 2021.
The exhibition graphics were designed by Giulia Gianesini, alumna of BA Graphic Design, and Hyper Studio the live project studio for students on our Visual Communication courses.
School of Art, Architecture and Design
London Metropolitan University
Aldgate, Algate East and Liverpool Street Station