It isn't too late to apply to start university this autumn. Whether you're a mature student or you've recently finished school or college, we have places available on a wide range of degree courses.
Follow this guidance if you’re from the UK or EU and you haven’t yet applied to university for September 2021.
What to do if you’re applying for the first time:
1. Take a look at the courses we have available – you can also use the Clearing course finder below.
2. Ready to apply? Make sure you have the following information ready:
- your personal details (qualifications, telephone number, email address and date of birth)
- the name of the London Metropolitan University course you wish to study or the field of study you are interested in
3. Complete our online Clearing application form or call our Clearing hotline on 0800 032 4441 and our helpful advisers will talk you through your application. International applicants, including EU applicants who do not have settled or pre-settled status in the UK, should read our information for international students.
4. If we make you an offer over the phone you'll receive confirmation by email. This email will include a link to an online form you must complete within 24 hours so that we can register you with UCAS. Please note this is the process for individuals who have not already applied to university this year. If you have already made an application via UCAS, the procedure is slightly different. Our advisers will give you guidance.
5. Once we've registered your details with UCAS we'll confirm your offer and you'll be sent joining instructions by email.
6. Follow any instructions our advisers give you and relax. Once we've confirmed your place you can begin to look forward to enjoying university life this autumn.
If you've already applied, the guidance here isn't quite right for you – take a look at our frequently asked questions.
Hear from our students
"I was lucky enough to apply to a university that values not only school grades, but personal achievements and working experience as well."
Nikos – Journalism student
"It was only when I first stepped into the University that I comprehended the name London Metropolitan University – the name represents London itself, vibrant, multicultural and open."
Alessio – Digital Media graduate
"I have been surrounded by people who finished school and came straight to university, but also by mature students who decided to wait until later years to re-enter education. I have met people with disabilities and mental illnesses and have seen how they express their condition through art. I've felt inspired."
Daria – Illustration and Animation student