If you're a UK/EU national it's not too late to apply to start university in September. Whether you're a mature student or you've recently finished school or college, we have places available on a wide range of degree courses.
Interested? Here's what to do:
1. Take a look at the courses we have available by using the Clearing course finder below.
2. Ready to apply? Make sure you have the following information ready:
- your personal details (qualifications held, telephone number, email address and date of birth)
- the name of the London Metropolitan University course you wish to study or the field of study you are interested in
3. Call our admissions hotline on 0800 032 4441 (international applicants from outside the EU or EEA should read our information for international students). Our helpful advisers will talk you through your application.
4. If we make you an offer over the phone you'll receive confirmation by email. This email will include a link to an online form you must complete within 24 hours so that we can register you with UCAS. Please note this is the process for individuals who have not already applied to university this year. If you have already made an application via UCAS, the procedure is slightly different. Our advisers will give you guidance.
5. Once we've registered your details with UCAS we'll confirm your offer and you'll be sent joining instructions by email.
6. Follow any instructions our advisers have given you and relax. Once we've confirmed your place you can begin to look forward to enjoying university life in London.
Search for an undergraduate course
Benn on applying to university for the first time during Clearing
Benn had been working in the service industry for three years before he made the decision to go to university. He found a course at London Met and applied to us through Clearing.