There's no need to panic. You can still apply for a full-time undergraduate degree course starting this September at London Met.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Before calling us you need to log in to UCAS Track and check your offers. If you've been unsuccessful and you have been released into Clearing this will be clear when you log in.
2. Browse our available courses using the Clearing course finder below.
3. Ready to apply? Make sure you have the following information ready:
- your UCAS number
- your exam results
- your personal details (telephone number, email address and date of birth)
- the name of the London Metropolitan University course you wish to study or the field of study you are interested in
4. Complete our online Clearing application form or call our Clearing hotline on 0800 032 4441 (international applicants from outside the EU or EEA should read our information for international students) and we'll talk to you about your options and guide you through the application process.
5. If we make you an offer over the phone you'll receive confirmation by email. This will provide instructions about what to do next: you will need to log on to UCAS Track on the UCAS website and enter London Metropolitan University as your Clearing choice. Our UCAS institution code is L68.
6. Once we've received your details from UCAS we'll confirm your offer and you'll be sent your joining instructions by email. This may take up to 48 hours.
7. Follow any instructions our advisers have given you and relax. Once we've confirmed your place you can begin to look forward to enjoying university life in London.
Some of our best students have joined London Met through Clearing. We pride ourselves on the help and support we offer our students to maximise their potential throughout their university life. If you want to study in London, we hope you'll choose to study with us.
"Clearing is a battle of emotions inside – you’re upset because you didn’t get the grades you wanted, you’re further upset because you didn’t get into the uni you wanted to go to… and you’re wondering what you’re going to do with the next three years of your life. I then came to see London Met over the summer, way after all the other unis – and that’s when I realised I should have applied here instead. I chose this uni mainly because of the course and the really impressive lab."
Sophia Allwood – Biomedical Science BSc student
Search for an undergraduate course
Nicole on applying to London Met through Clearing
London Met graduate Nicole didn't get the grades she needed in one of her exams but it all worked out for the better when she found her ideal course and applied to us through Clearing.