London Metropolitan University has a strong track record in delivering work-related learning, which stems back to its origins and its history as a polytechnic, and has therefore welcomed and embraced reforms to apprenticeships.
Please note that start and estimated start dates provided refer to when the course will/is estimated to run, not necessarily the only point that apprentices can start on the programme. Apprenticeship programmes can offer flexibility on start dates, which our team can advise on.
Our programme can be delivered from our London campus or locally to your organisation for a substantial cohort. The apprenticeship will generally offer a blended structure, so that apprentices can learn on campus through a day release model, as well as benefit from tailored online materials and state-of-the-art learning platforms.
Delivery models will be developed in collaboration with you to ensure it is fit for purpose.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We can offer you and your apprentice:
- flexible provision tailored to you requirements
- a recruitment service if you would benefit from assistance in recruiting to an apprenticeship vacancy
- teaching by our professional lecturers and trainers
- a comprehensive range of pastoral support to ensure that there are no unnecessary barriers to learning and progression
- full access to a range of London Met resources, facilities and benefits for students
- training for workplace mentors so they can better support the apprentice
- regular progress reviews (with employer, mentor, assessor and apprentice)