Saudi Arabia

Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the relevant course page. Please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Type of course


Undergraduate Diploma from a technical college / vocational institute (TVTC accredited), pass in Diploma from a health college / institute (SCHS accredited) and pass in Associate Degree (US system) with average 70% or CGPA of 2.70/4.00 or 3.20/5.00
Four-year degree including a foundation year

Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements for an undergraduate course may be considered for an available or appropriate foundation year degree programme.

Postgraduate A completed bachelor's degree from a recognised institution. A minimum of 60% overall, or a minimum CGPA of 2.70 out of 4.00, or 3.20 out of 5.00
International Foundation Programme

A completed Tawjihiya (General Secondary Education Certificate) or Secondary Institute Diploma level. A minimum overall score of 50%

Mathematics and English requirements



English Non-EEA nationals who require a Tier 4 student visa must provide a Secured English Language Test (SELT) such as Academic IELTS or Pearson PTE Academic qualification. Please see our English language requirements.
Mathematics (if applicable to your course) A pass in Mathematics in the Tawjihiya (General Secondary Education Certificate). A grade of 70% or above

Additional information

‌ENIC and accreditation

UK ENIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Take a look at the Statement of Comparability from ENIC. 

Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you're able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates). If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.