Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the relevant course page. Please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Type of course


Undergraduate French Baccalauréat with a minimum of 10 out of 20.
Diplôme de Technicien Superieur
Four-year degree including a foundation year

Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements for an undergraduate course may be considered for an available or appropriate foundation year degree programme.


Licence from prestigious Institutions, American University of Beirut, Beirut Arab University, Beirut University College, Centre D’etudes Superieures, Haihazian College, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Institute of Islamic Studies, Beirut University College (formerly American Lebanese University), Lebanese University, University of Balamand, University of Luwayzeh, University St Joseph, with high grades, A or B or 2.7+

Diplôme d'Etudes Superieures/Attestation d'Etudes Approfondies Maitrise

International Foundation Programme

French Baccalauréat with a minimum score of 10 out of 20

Mathematics and English requirements



English Non-EEA nationals who require a Tier 4 student visa must provide a Secured English Language Test (SELT) such as Academic IELTS or Pearson PTE Academic qualification. Please see our English language requirements.
Mathematics (if applicable to your course) Baccalauréat with 10 out of 20
Additional information

‌NARIC and accreditation

UK NARIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Take a look at the Statement of Comparability from NARIC. 

Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you're able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates)If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.