Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the relevant course page. Please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Type of course



Senior Secondary Certificate of Education with the following variations per region:
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Year 12 Certificate;
- New South Wales: High School Certificate (HSC); 
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Certificate of Education (NTCE);
- Queensland: Senior Certificate; 
- South Australia: Southern Australian Certificate of Education (SACE); 
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Certificate of Education (TCE); 
- Victoria: Victoria Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Western Australia: Certificate of Education

Students should be ranked in the top 37 per cent of students in the following exams:
- TER (Tertiary Entrance Rank) and UAI (University Admissions Index): min 63 per cent
- TES (Tertiary Entrance Rank): between one and 10 (out of 25)

Four-year degree including a foundation year Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements for an undergraduate course may be considered for an available or appropriate foundation year degree programme.

Four years (honours) with credit 60-69 per cent or Second Class Lower Division (Division B or Division 2)

Four years Bachelor's degree (honours) with 60 per cent or above.

Mathematics and English requirements



English N/A
Mathematics (if applicable to your course) N/A 

Additional information

‌ENIC and accreditation

UK ENIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Take a look at the Statement of Comparability from ENIC. 

Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you're able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates). If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.