Our Sports Injuries Clinic is conveniently situated in the Science Centre on Hornsey Road, a few minutes walk from Holloway Road tube station (Piccadilly line). We are open to students, staff and the general public.
We offer a range of services including:
- injury diagnosis with full clinical assessment
- treatment and rehabilitation for all stages of injury recovery
- tailored and sports specific services
Why should you visit the Sports Injuries Clinic?
- Our fully operational clinic offers a clean spacious environment for treatment as well as a fully equipped rehabilitation room.
- All students are in their final year and have similar levels of expertise. Many have already worked with professional athletes.
- For every appointment, there is a fully qualified and experienced sports therapist at hand to assist the student when needed.
- Your appointment fee will contribute towards an invaluable learning environment where our sports therapy students develop their skills safely and effectively.
- You will find that our facility is second to none and our fees are extremely competitive.
Students are taught to take a very thorough approach to their diagnosis, and at your first appointment we will complete a full assessment of your injury. Following appointments will be dedicated to follow up injury treatment and rehabilitation.
By booking an appointment you are looking after your own health and helping to sustain this fantastic clinic facility for our sports therapy students and the local community.
The clinic is open on Thursdays from 10am to 4pm.
Appointments are charged at the following rates (which include VAT):
|London Met students||£12|
|London Met staff and graduates||£20|
To pay please go to the eShop payment page for the clinic.
Email Raffaella on email@example.com if you have any questions.
What should I bring?
Find the answer to this and many other questions on our FAQs page. Don't forget your shorts!
If you're unable to attend your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Unfortunately, if we do not hear from you via email at least 48 hours in advance (Monday-Friday) the appointment charge will still apply.
Please let us know about your clinic experience by leaving feedback on Twitter.