Sports Injuries Clinic
Are you looking to rent clinic space?
If you're a self-employed injury practitioner looking to move your client base to a professional facility, or if you are just starting out as a self-employed injury practitioner, look no further. Our clinic is set in a £30million facility in Zone 2, London. We offer very low overheads and maximum flexibility.
Why rent a clinic space from London Met?
- You can set your own appointment rate; each appointment rate is set by the individual practitioner.
- We offer a pay as you go rental system.
- We offer a professional and purpose built clinic in an excellent location.
- A number of self-employed practitioners are already in residence.
- Practitioners have access to our fully functional clinic and rehabilitation room including electrotherapy modalities and rehabilitation equipment.
Please note, marketing or client-base generation is not included. Our space is suitable for fully qualified graduate sports therapists, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, athletic trainers or practitioners in a similar role. Full insurance is essential.
How do I rent a space?
Please contact Raffaella Pontenutti to arrange a tour of the facility and for pricing information and all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rent a clinic space
Practitioner timetable allocation
Our facilities are available to hire at the following times (depending on availability).
Please note, the building is not open on bank holidays and at certain other times throughout the year. Times presented here represent the start of the first available appointment slot to the time the final appointment of the day has to end. Practitioners may enter the building at 08:00 at the earliest and must leave the building at 21:00 at the latest (15:00 on Saturdays).