The Year 12 Summer School will be open for applications from Monday 19 April 2021. You'll be able to get a taste for life on a course in one of our brilliant academic schools. To make sure that you're among the first to hear the details please register your interest here and we'll send out more information soon.
Are you in Year 12?
Our free summer schools give you a great chance to explore university life and discover what your course will really be like.
What you'll get up to
You'll attend a range of lectures, seminars and hands-on workshops taught by our leading academics, giving you an in-depth taste of studying at degree level. You'll also get lots of tips and advice on applying to university, student finance, personal statements and much, much more.
Why choose London Met
- From our £30 million Science Centre and purpose-built art and design studios to our mock courtroom and £100,000 newsroom, our buildings house excellent state-of-the-art facilities.
- Our courses are taught by experts in their fields and many of our academics are professionals in their industry.
- Your experience is supported by our amazing student ambassador team. The Summer School is a perfect oppportunity for you to meet them and find out what university is really like and how to make the most of it.
“Very informative, not only in subject area but also about general university life. Definitely a worthwhile experience.”
"The Summer School has allowed me to experience new things out of my comfort zone and has helped my decision to go to university greatly. Can't thank you enough."
"Very interactive and informative, with a chance to meet friendly students and make new friends."
"This Summer School has made me feel confident with going to university as now I know what life as a student will be like.”
“A very good experience which will help you to gain key skills, learn more about university life and help you make a decision.”
- 95% said it was useful for their current school/college studies
- 90% said they felt more prepared to attend university
- 94% said they would recommend the summer school to future students