Our Outreach team runs a range of activities designed to highlight the benefits of Higher Education (HE) in a engaging and informative way.
The 'Partners In Education' programme is a package of activities and support for partner schools and colleges to share best practice, support students and improve applications. The package includes:
- Outreach activities on our campus including taster days, Superlab / Bloomberg lab visits and academic conferences
- Visits to your school/college for UCAS workshops, subject-specific lectures and HE fairs
- Priority on long-term programmes, including the Big Idea Challenge (entrepreneurship competition) and Year 12 Summer Schools
- Additional specialist activities for Widening Participation cohorts, including care-experienced students, carers and student with disabilities
- Pastoral and academic mentoring for your students
- Strategic support to facilitate the exchange of information and expertise between institutions, including joint research projects, bespoke CPD training, annual careers conference and other networking opportunties.