The London Met policy and process for Collaborative Academic Partnerships have been developed in consultation with the QAA Quality Code published in March 2018 and the QAA Advice and Guidance on Partnerships published in November 2018.
London Met is committed to developing national and international partnerships, which will increase research, educational and knowledge transfer collaborations.
The University has established a framework for the development and management of its collaborative arrangements and takes ultimate responsibility for the academic standards of its own awards and the quality of learning opportunities for students irrespective of where these are delivered or who provides them.
- Collaborative Partnerships Operational Manual 2022-23
- Collaborative Academic Partnership Processes
- Collaborative Partner Review Process
- Collaborative Partner Review Operational Guidance
- Online Collaborative Events Guidance
- Quality Assurance of an Award in a Language other than English
- Templates and forms