During term time our Sports Therapy BSc and Sports Therapy MSc students provide examination, assessment and treatment of injuries as part of the student course and are open to see students, staff and the general public.
We offer a range of services including:
- injury diagnosis with full clinical assessment
- treatment and rehabilitation for all stages of injury recovery
- tailored and sports specific services
Appointments are with final year BSc and MSc Sports Therapy students under fully qualified supervision and are very competitively priced.
Why should you visit our sports injuries clinic?
- Our fully operational clinic offers a clean, spacious environment for treatment as well as a fully equipped rehabilitation room.
- All students are in their final year and have similar levels of expertise. Many have already worked with professional athletes.
- For every appointment, there is a fully qualified and experienced sports therapist at hand to assist the student when needed.
- Your appointment fee will contribute towards an invaluable learning environment where our sports therapy students develop their skills safely and effectively.
- You will find that our facility is second-to-none and our fees are extremely competitive.
Students are taught to take a very thorough approach to their diagnosis, and at your first appointment, we will complete a full assessment of your injury. Following appointments will be dedicated to following up on injury treatment and rehabilitation.