In order to study on one of our study abroad programmes:
- you should be enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate student in a non-UK university and have completed at least a year at undergraduate level or a semester at postgraduate level
- you should be in good academic standing, with a Grade Point Average of 2.7 or higher or a minimum C grade average or higher (for non-GPA grading systems)
- if you are a non-native speaker of English you should have an English language certificate such as IELTS 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each component or Cambridge Advanced or Cambridge Proficiency Certificate with grade C or above or an institutional test such as an Institutional TOEFL or those offered by DAAD. If you are taught in English for your degree then you do not have to provide further evidence of language ability.
If you are applying for our Study in London programme you will also need to be a holder of a European Union passport.
To apply you'll need to complete the relevant application form and select the modules you would like to study.
Study Abroad / Study in London Bachelor programme
Study Abroad / Study in London Masters programme
We will email you the application form once you have been nominated by your home university.
All application forms will need to be sent to one of the following addresses with the documents below enclosed:
You will need to include the following along with your form:
- a university academic transcript of grades
- a copy of your Bachelor's degree certificate (if applying for postgraduate study)
- a copy of your passport details page
- proof of English language ability (if not from a majority English-speaking country)
Your application will not be processed without all of the required documentation, including the module form. Please make sure you write your date of birth in a UK format, i.e. day/month/year (not month/day/year). Please inform the Study Abroad Office if you change your address after sending us your application.
Autumn semester or full academic year: 15 June
Spring semester: 15 November
We will email you to confirm your application has been received. Once an admissions decision has been made, we will email you with the result of your application and programme information. Meanwhile, please take a look at our visa requirements and other pre-departure information.
Study Abroad programme (for non-EU students)
Undergraduate: For students applying independently, the standard overseas undergraduate fee is £5,850 per semester or £11,700 for one year. If your university has a study abroad partnership with London Metropolitan University please contact your university's international office for details of costs.
Postgraduate: Dependent on course – (fees are charged per module, typically £1,470 to £1,580 each) - please email email@example.com
Study in London programme (for EU passport holders)
Undergraduate: £3,750 per semester or £7,500 for one year
Postgraduate: Dependent on the course (fees are charged per module, typically £995 to £1,215 each) – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee for an internship for one semester is £1000 for both programmes. Please indicate on the application form if you wish to participate.