Study abroad at London Met
According to a survey by Study London, more international students choose London than any other city in the world. An ideal place to make friends and contacts, London is one of the world’s most exciting and culturally diverse capitals, it’s at the centre of global business and it has a rich artistic and historic heritage. London is not just a place to study – it’s an experience and an education in itself.
We’re proud of our diverse student population. We have 148 nationalities studying with us and many of our international students study full degree programmes, are involved in Erasmus exchanges or are taking part in our study abroad programmes. As a visiting student, you'll study alongside our degree students and can fully take part in the academic and social life of the University.
By choosing London Met, you'll
- be joining a community in the heart of London, and studying and living amongst world famous landmarks
- get to take classes alongside students from all over the world
- gain first-hand experience of the British educational system
- choose modules from a flexible curriculum, combining subjects areas and choosing modules (classes) from within and outside your subject area
- participate in a tailored induction allowing you to meet fellow study abroad students
- become integrated into the academic and social life of the University
- have the opportunity to join clubs, take part in social activities and use our wide range of fitness, sport and recreational facilities
- have fun and make new friends
What our study abroad students say
"I will never forget my semester at London Met. I made friends from all over the world and I learned so much. I definitely recommend this experience to all students."
Alberto Girones, from Barcelona, Spain
"Looking back I would say that it was my greatest experience so far. I have not only made a lot of friends but also developed my professional skills. I really like the academic atmosphere of London Met. The modules, the library and the lecturers were brilliant."
Andreas Lauk, from Germany
Select a study abroad programme
For non-EU students
Our Study Abroad programme
If you're a non-EU student, our Study Abroad programme is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend part of your degree living in London. Join us for an unforgettable semester or year.
For EU students
Our Study in London programme
If you're an EU passport holder, our Study in London programme will provide you with the incredible opportunity to experience London's diverse culture while gaining academic credit.