According to a survey by Study London, more international students choose London than any other city in the world. An ideal place to make friends and contacts, London is one of the world’s most exciting and culturally diverse capitals, it’s at the centre of global business and it has a rich artistic and historic heritage. London is not just a place to study – it’s an experience and an education in itself.
We have over 120 nationalities studying with us and many of our international students study full degree programmes, are involved in exchanges or are taking part in our study abroad programmes. As a visiting student, you'll study alongside our degree students and can fully take part in the academic and social life of the University.
By choosing London Met, you'll
- be joining a community in the heart of London, and studying and living amongst world famous landmarks
- get to take classes alongside students from all over the world
- gain first-hand experience of the British educational system
- choose modules from a flexible curriculum, combining subjects areas and choosing modules (classes) from within and outside your subject area
- participate in a tailored induction allowing you to meet fellow study abroad students
- become integrated into the academic and social life of the University
- have the opportunity to join clubs, take part in social activities and use our wide range of fitness, sport and recreational facilities
- have fun and make new friends
Register your interest
If you're thinking about studying abroad with us, register your interest and we will make sure you receive relevant information.
Join our International Summer School
Spend your summer in one of the most fascinating and stimulating cities in the world while earning academic credit for your degree programme on our International Summer School.