I have a place elsewhere through UCAS but want to swap to London Met
There are hundreds of excellent reasons to study in London. Whether you want to stay close to home or make the move to the capital, we'll help you find a course you'll love.
Our friendly team is here to support you through your application to London Metropolitan University. Here's a step-by-step guide:
1. Browse the courses we have available by using the Clearing course finder below.
2. Ready to apply? Make sure you have the following information ready:
- your UCAS number
- your exam results
- your personal details (telephone number, email address and date of birth)
- the name of the London Metropolitan University course you wish to study or the field of study you are interested in
3. Call our Clearing hotline on 0800 032 4441 (international applicants from outside the EU or EEA should read our information for international students). Our helpful advisers will talk you through your application.
4. Once we've made you an offer you will need to contact the university you applied to originally and ask to be released into Clearing. Our advisers will talk you through what you need to do.
5. Once you've been released into Clearing you will need to log on to UCAS Track on the UCAS website and enter London Metropolitan University as your Clearing choice. Our UCAS institution code is L68.
6. Once you've secured your place at London Met and if you have applied for funding already, you need to make sure you notify Student Finance England you have changed university.
7. Follow any other instructions our advisers give you and then relax. Once we've confirmed your place you can begin to look forward to enjoying university life
Clearing course finder
Natalie on switching universities during Clearing
London Met graduate Natalie had a place at another university before joining us through Clearing and hasn't looked back since.