We appreciate that this has been a very difficult time for everyone and we wish to welcome everyone back to a safe if somewhat different environment.
We are proud to announce our new and exciting Fitness and Wellbeing programme for the 2021-22 academic year.
Our four-dimensional fitness delivery includes:
- Campus fitness
- Online fitness
- Outdoor activities
- Personal training
Please see our timetable below for information.
For all online classes, you'll need to be signed up to Zoom.
Campus Fitness classes, Outdoor Activities and Personal Training can be booked seven days in advance (up to one hour before the scheduled start time), subject to availability.
Fitness and Wellbeing classes will be unavailable over the summer period 6 June to 25 September. All classes are scheduled to resume on 26 September 2022.
Our Fitness and Wellbeing commitment to you:
- Four-dimensional fitness delivery
- Campus and online fitness
- Outdoor activities and personal training (PT)
- Personal training to cater to all levels
- Fitness classes are delivered by qualified instructors
- All fitness classes, outdoor activities and PT sessions are bookable online
Following successful registration, all members are free to take part in any fitness class with the only exemption of some outdoor activities.