Our International Excellence Scholarship is open for applications to all international offer holders of full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. This scholarship includes a £2,500 tuition fee discount, only valid for the first academic year of study.
In order to meet the criteria, you must:
- be an international applicant
- have applied for a full-time bachelor's or master's degree at London Metropolitan University beginning in January 2022
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for January 2022
- have IELTS 6.5 (minimum) or equivalent unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by 24 January 2022 – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
Restrictions and exemptions
The 2021–22 scholarship is only available for prospective full-time undergraduate and postgraduate international students. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships. This scholarship is only available to new students, and not to continuing or current students.
How to apply
Applicants from the USA must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by 31 October 2021. The University will aim to inform these candidates if their application has been considered successful by 12 November 2021. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
Applicants from other countries must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by 21 November 2021. The University will aim to inform these candidates if their application has been considered successful by 3 December 2021. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
To apply for the International Excellence Scholarship, you need to complete the online application form and submit it by the above deadlines.
The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the University's international team by emailing email@example.com.
London Metropolitan University are hoping to provide scholarships that represent a wide range of University courses and academic abilities, with all applications being treated equally under the Equality Act.
Being awarded with a scholarship does not automatically confirm your place to study with us. You will still need to meet all academic and visa compliance conditions for entry.
At a glance
|Maximum value:||£2,500 tuition fee discount for first academic year|
|Open to:||International applicants|
|Studying at level:||Undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (full-time)|
|The information on this page applies to the following academic years (as indicated):||2021–22|