Our EU Transition Scholarship will automatically be applied to eligible EU students with overseas fee status starting a degree with us in January 2022. This scholarship includes a tuition fee reduction for the duration of your studies and is applicable to both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
In order to meet the criteria, you must:
- be a new student who has applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree with us starting in January 2022
- be classified as an international fee payer
- be a permanent resident in a country in the European Union
- not have applied for settled or pre-settled status in the UK prior to starting your degree with us
- hold an offer for a full degree programme at London Met starting in January 2022
Depending on the school and level of studying you are apply for, your scholarship value may vary:
- Undergraduate courses within the Guildhall School of Business and Law, School of Social Sciences, School of Social Professions, School of Human Sciences and School of Computing and Digital Media will receive a scholarship value of £3,950 per year.
- Undergraduate courses within the School of Art, Architecture and Design will receive a scholarship value of £5,250 per year.
- Postgraduate courses within the School of School of Social Sciences, School of Social Professions, School of Human Sciences, School of Computing and Digital Media and selected courses within the Guildhall School of Business and Law will receive a scholarship value of £4,450 per year.
- Postgraduate courses within the School of Art, Architecture and Design will receive a scholarship value between £4,000 – £4,450 depending on the course.
- Students applying for an MBA within the Guildhall School of Business and Law will receive a scholarship value of £4,450 per year.
Restrictions and exemptions
This scholarship is only available for prospective full-time undergraduate and postgraduate international students from the EU. This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships. This scholarship is only available to new students, and not to continuing or current students. If you defer your offer to study with us to a subsequent academic year, this discount may no longer be applied to your tuition fees.
This scholarship is open to students who meet the criteria outlined above. The tuition fee reduction will be applied automatically by our Admissions team if you are eligible. You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. If you have any questions about this scholarship or are unsure if you are eligible, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being awarded with a scholarship does not automatically confirm your place to study with us. You will still need to meet all academic and visa compliance conditions for entry.
At a glance
|Maximum value:||Up to £5,250 tuition fee discount, depending on course of study|
|Open to:||International applicants from a country within the EU|
|Studying at level:||Undergraduate or postgraduate degrees (full-time)|
|The information on this page applies to the following academic years (as indicated):||2021–22|