Library borrowing membership
Apply for alumni borrowing membership at the library information desk in any of our libraries with the completed application form and proof of ID and address.
Borrowing membership charges:
- Six-month period: £25
- One-year period: £50
- Borrow up to four items from the main print collection. This does not include borrowing from the 24-hour collections.
- Membership will either be for one year or six months.
- Charges are subject to annual review.
- Payment must be done via our E-shop.
- You will need to bring the application form, proof of your identity and address.
If you would like to borrow books from our library, then you need to have borrowing membership for the library. Please complete the application form below to receive borrowing membership for the library.
Please note: To join, you will need to bring proof of your identity and address (eg utility bill, bank statement, rent book) and the fee to any of our libraries. We accept cash payments only at Holloway Road or Calcutta House Libraries. If you do not have an alumni ID card, please apply for one first and then upon approval you may apply to use our library borrowing service.
Important: You must have the current credit-card type Alumni card before applying for Library borrowing membership. The Alumni Office will replace your old card with a new one, free of charge. Applications can be made here: Apply for alumni card.
Apply for an alumni ID card