Please note that none of the accommodation featured on this page is owned by London Metropolitan University.
London Metropolitan University does not own or manage any accommodation therefore we do not process applications for these halls.
Please contact the accommodation providers directly for any summer enquiries.
Halls of residence accommodation
Halls of residence are usually full during term time and many students stay over the summer. However, some rooms do become available for short let over summer. Usually, there's a minimum stay period – please see details below.
Prices are known to fluctuate frequently, please contact the relevant accommodation for exact prices
Sir John Cass Hall
- £35 per night (£189 per week for stays of 7 nights or more)
- Available dates 18 June 2018 – 1 September 2018
- View more information about John Cass Hall
- £171 - £183 per week (minimum stay of 56 nights)
- £200 deposit
- Available dates 18 June 2018 – 1 September 2018
- View more information about Claredale House
Platt Hall and Writtle House
- View more information about Platt Hall and Writtle House
Helen Graham House
- View more information about Helen Graham House
- View more information about Goldsmiths House
- View more information about Park House
The Curve residence, Aldgate East – Zone 1
- Visit The Curve's website or contact London Nest directly on 020 7697 0009 or email@example.com for enquiries
Smart Student Accommodation
- Please contact Smart Student Accommodation on 020 7607 4884 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Host Students Summer Accommodation
- View more information about Host Summer Accommodation
- Mansion Hive – studios from £277 per week
- Mansion Lock – twin studio from £220 per week
- Mansion Waterside – twin studios from £180 per week
- Mansion Bloomsbury – rooms from £220 per week
- Mansion Hub – studios from £275 per week
Minimum stay of four weeks, booking fee required. Please contact Mansion for more information on 0333 920 4795 or email email@example.com.
View more information about short stays at with Mansion Students.
Pure Student Living
A four-week minimum stay is normally required.
View more information about Pure Student Living.
Liberty Living is offering summer bookings in four London halls of residence.
View more information about Liberty Living.
Host Victoria Hall - King's Cross
Standard ensuite £309 per week
Standard studio £360.50 per week
Large studio £386.25 per week
For more information please visit the Host Victoria Hall website.
Britannia Student Services
Summer accommodation at International Hall at £259 per week for a single room, including breakfast.
Other residences available for a four-week minimum stay are Beaumont Court and Britannia South Bank.
Unite Students have short term let availability over summer across London.
Visit the short stay page for more information or contact them via the email or phone details below.
Phone: 0300 303 8645 or from overseas on +44 117 302 7497.
University of London halls
University of London's International Hall and Lilian Penson Hall are available throughout the summer for visitors. Self-catered rooms (International Hall) and some ensuite rooms are available (Lilian Penson). Visit the University of London Accommodation for Visitors website for details.
University College London (UCL) halls
Located within easy access to Central London, UCL halls are available over summer. A variety of rooms including ensuite options are available in the UCL halls. Find out more on the UCL halls website.
Santuary Management offers a range of accommodation across London.
- View more information about Alliance House.
- View more information about Dinwiddy House.
Paul Robeson House
- View more information about Paul Robeson House.
Manna Ash House
- View more information about Manna Ash House.
University of Westminster Halls
Rooms are available in University of Westminster halls over the summer period. Find out more on the University of Westminster Halls website.
Hostels can be an ideal choice of accommodation if you're travelling in a group, or simply want an affordable accommodation without any frills. There are hundreds of hostels located all over London that cater to students and travellers.
Most of the hostels offer online booking, so you can book your rooms before you arrive. However, if searching for hostels online, we also suggest calling the hostel directly before booking (to see if they offer a cheaper rate) and after booking (to check if your booking is confirmed) to ensure a hassle-free stay.
There are several websites that allow you to book your London hostel direct:
- Hostels.com is one of the most popular hostel search databases providing direct booking facilities.
- Hostelz.com, another popular search database, also allows you to book directly.
- London Hostels Association (LHA) is a group based in London. It offers affordable rooms all year round. They may also be contacted directly on +44(0) 207 727 5665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generator Hostels specialise in boutique and designer hostels to bring affordable luxury and inspiring social experiences.
- Kayak offer a search engine for hostels in London...