Stratford One offers great value student accommodation in a fantastic location. You can reach both London Met campuses within 25 minutes. The property is ideally located to make the most of student living in London with direct transport links across London. Positioned within the Olympic Park, the building is next door to Westfield Shopping Centre, with over 250 stores and 70 restaurants. Plus, central London is less than a 10-minutes journey away.
The building is located just three minutes' walk from Stratford International station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and five minutes' walk from Stratford station (on the Central, Jubilee, Overground and DLR lines).
Large roof terraces offer panoramic views across London and the Olympic Park, and common areas and quiet study rooms offer students a place to socialise and meet new people.
Facilities and what's included
- all bills included: water, heating, electricity, high-speed Wi-Fi and contents insurance
- 24-hour security cameras and secure door entry systems for your reassurance
- on-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand if you need them
- laundry room
- ensuite bathrooms
- secure bike storage
- fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- choice of shared flats and studio apartments
- dedicated quiet study room
- large common room with free pool, ping pong and football table
- roof terraces and gardens for events and socials
Prices for the 2019/20 academic year
En suite rooms are available from £219 per week.
A refundable deposit of £250 is required to book a room. Deposits are refundable providing there are no rent arrears or damage to the room.
1 International Way
Unite Students website
How to apply
For additional information, to book a viewing or to secure your room, please visit the Unite Students website.