Located next to Tottenham Hale Retail Park, this hall is less than a two-minute walk from Tottenham Hale Overground and Underground stations (Victoria line) and the main Overground train line to Liverpool Street (ideal for Aldgate campus students). Highbury and Islington station is two stops away on the Underground, which is a 10-minute walk from our Holloway campus.
The hall is also close to the nature reserve of Tottenham Marshes. The lively cosmopolitan street markets on the High Road and at Bruce Grove, as well as the longest street market in Europe, are just a few minutes down the road in bustling Walthamstow.
Regular events are held for residents including welcome parties, barbecues and charity events. These help you to meet new people, take part in sporting events and get involved in volunteering with our community partners.
Facilities and what's included
- all bills included: water, heating, electricity, high-speed WiFi and contents insurance
- 24-hour security cameras and secure door entry systems for your reassurance
- on-site customer service and maintenance teams on hand if you need them
- laundry room
- en suite bathrooms
- secure bike storage
- fortnightly cleaning of communal kitchen and living areas
- MyUnite App
- large common room with free pool table
- large courtyard for events and socials
Prices for the 2018/19 academic year
En suite rooms are available from £171 per week.
A refundable deposit of £250 is required to book a room (deposits are refundable providing there are no rent arrears or damage to the room).
How to apply
For additional information and to book a viewing or secure your room, please visit the Unite Students website.