Graduating from the Royal College of Art in 1992 with a Masters Degree in Interior Design, Suzanne has gained extensive experience working on a number of high profile projects in the workplace, residential, leisure and retail sectors, offering high quality bespoke solutions. For example, an office solution for a packaging design agency JKR won a Design Week award as finalist for best workplace interior and FX Magazine finalist best small office in 2000 design by Redjacket www.redjacketdesign.com.
Other projects include Island Records head offices, Powell-Tuck Associates. Numerous residential projects including £1m refurbishment of Norman Fosters building on the Thames, Battersea - Powell-Tuck Associates. Most recently, design and refurbishment for Wigwam Nursery - Lab Design. Remodeling and conversion of a residential property, contemporary extension within a conservation area. Award winning workplace conversion for Re-Root Psychotherapy practice. The focus of research and consultancy is to bring together the disciplines of Architecture and Interior Design to provide complete and bespoke project solutions from inception to completion.
- Interior Design BA (Hons)
- Interior Design (MA)
- Interior Architecture and Design BA (Hons)
- 2011: 'Commendation architectural merit' presented for renovation and conversion of Grade 2 listed building, 8 King Street, Richmond Upon Thames
- 2000: Design Week award, Finalist, 'Best Workplace Interior'
- 1999: FX Design award, Finalist, 'Best Small Office'