Suzanne Smeeth-Poaros has extensive experience working on a number of high-profile projects in the workplace, residential, leisure and retail sectors, offering high quality bespoke solutions.
Graduating from the Royal College of Art in 1992 with a master's degree in Interior Design, Suzanne Smeeth-Poaros has gained extensive experience working on a number of high-profile projects in the workplace, residential, leisure and retail sectors, offering high quality bespoke solutions. For example, Suzanne has worked on an office solution for a packaging design agency JKR, which won a Design Week award. The project was placed as a finalist for the best workplace interior and was also a FX Magazine finalist for Best Small Office Design in 2000 by Redjacket.
Suzanne's other projects include Island Records head offices and Powell-Tuck Associates. She has completed numerous residential projects, which include:
- the £1m refurbishment of Norman Fosters building on the Thames, Battersea (Powell-Tuck Associates)
- the design and refurbishment for Wigwam Nursery - Lab Design
- the remodeling and conversion of a residential property, contemporary extension within a conservation area
- an award-winning workplace conversion for Re-Root Psychotherapy practice
- 2011: Commendation Architectural Merit Award presented for renovation and conversion of Grade 2 listed building, 8 King Street, Richmond Upon Thames
- 2000: Design Week Award, Finalist, 'Best Workplace Interior'
- 1999: FX Design Award, Finalist, 'Best Small Office'