- MA Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (London Metropolitan University)
- BA French (University of Nottingham)
- Diploma TESOL (Trinity College, University of London)
- Cambridge/RSA Certificate in English Language Teaching (International House)
Senior Lecturer, Centre for Access, International Programmes and Academic Support (CAIPAS)
Susannah teaches on the Extended Degree in the School of Social Sciences. She also runs the Pre-sessional Academic English course and the French Extension (Subject Knowledge Enhancement) course. She also collaborates with colleagues in the School of Social Professions on embedding academic support within degree programmes.
She has taught in the UK, France, Spain and Italy. She has worked in teacher training and development, including Cambridge ESOL CELTA training and teaching methodology courses.
Susannah writes for Macmillan English Language Teaching.
Her professional interests include inclusive learning and widening participation, academic literacies, language and discourse, teacher development, educational materials design, and internationalisation of H.E.
Modules currently and recently taught:
- Extended Degree, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes
- French Extension (Subject Knowledge Enhancement) Course