We run a wide range of Photography short courses for those who want to expand their photography skills and those who want to gain new ones.
Date: 6 February 2014
Here at The Cass we run a wide range of Photography short courses for those who want to expand their photography skills and those who want to gain new ones.
The Photography courses running this Spring are:
- Introduction to Black and White Photography
- Specialist Black and White Darkroom Processes
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Alternative Photographic Printmaking
- Create your own Photo Book
- Cameraless Photography
- Documentary/Street Photography - The City and The East End
- Studio Lighting
- Introduction to Colour Printing from Film
We offer a 20% concessionary discount for:
- Those who are registered as unemployed and in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance or ESA
- Those whose sole or main income is a DSS state retirement pension
- Those who are registered as disabled and in receipt of DLA or PIP
- Currently enrolled full-time and part-time UK students on credit bearing courses, Cass students on year-long day courses or London Met alumni members
- London Metrolpolitan University staff
Contact us for more details including how to book a discounted place.
The Cass Short Courses Team
0207 320 1842
Dates: March & April 2014
News from The Cass
Practitioners with links to The Cass make Stirling Award shortlist
Current and former Cass staff involved in innovative projects have been shortlisted for British architecture's most coveted prize.
Architects, designers, artisans and artists - Belmonte Calabro needs you!
Applications open for a unique international summer workshop in Italy, co-organised by lecturers from The Cass.
Thursday 13 December at 6.30pm
Special Cass Research Seminar with Peter St John, Marcus Taylor, Venice Fellows and the British Council reflects on Island, the British Pavilion at this year's La Biennale De Venezia.
Principal lecturer from The Cass, Architecture, amongst the best higher education teachers in the UK
Sandra Denicke-Polcher, Acting Head of the School of Architecture, has been made a National Teaching Fellow in honour of her outstanding impact on student outcomes and higher education.
Cass Architecture Lecturer is selected for groundbreaking scheme pacing new generation of planners in local government