We run a wide range of Photography short courses for those who want to expand their photography skills and those who want to gain new ones.
Date: 6 February 2014
Here at The Cass we run a wide range of Photography short courses for those who want to expand their photography skills and those who want to gain new ones.
The Photography courses running this Spring are:
- Introduction to Black and White Photography
- Specialist Black and White Darkroom Processes
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Alternative Photographic Printmaking
- Create your own Photo Book
- Cameraless Photography
- Documentary/Street Photography - The City and The East End
- Studio Lighting
- Introduction to Colour Printing from Film
We offer a 20% concessionary discount for:
- Those who are registered as unemployed and in receipt of Jobseeker’s Allowance or ESA
- Those whose sole or main income is a DSS state retirement pension
- Those who are registered as disabled and in receipt of DLA or PIP
- Currently enrolled full-time and part-time UK students on credit bearing courses, Cass students on year-long day courses or London Met alumni members
- London Metrolpolitan University staff
Contact us for more details including how to book a discounted place.
The Cass Short Courses Team
0207 320 1842
Dates: March & April 2014