Study abroad housing

We are currently in negotiations for student housing in a hall of residence to offer to our study abroad students. Once contracts are finalised we will post the information here.


To be confirmed

How to apply

Applications are made directly to the study abroad office. Once you have been accepted onto the study abroad programme, you will receive further information regarding accommodation. Please note that places in the accommodation are limited and early application is advised.

Alternative housing

Should you wish to look elsewhere for your accommodation then please feel free to look at our university-wide accommodation page which details all the student halls of residence and privately rented accommodation or homestay options. We cannot reserve these places for you so you would have to deal directly with the hall, owner or agent. Please be very careful about handing over money to private landlords as we cannot guarantee their legitimacy.

If you are staying for one semester it may be more difficult to source accommodation as many landlords prefer to provide their accommodation for the full academic year. Do check the tenancy length before signing any lease.

You may also be liable to pay council tax if you are not staying in a student hall of residence. Students are mainly exempt from this tax but not if you are sharing with non-students or you do not fulfil the criteria of length of stay in the UK as a student.

A typical student room in London