Please note: This information is provided as a guide only. Some courses may have specialised entry requirements that are listed on the relevant course page. Please check for any additional subject/course specific requirements before submitting your application.

Academic entry requirements

Type of course



A completed High School Diploma and a Pre-University Certificate (PUC) 

Grade: GPA of 14 (high school diploma) and GPA of 12/20 (Pre university certificate)

Kardani Associate Degree with a minimum GPA of 14

Four-year degree including a foundation year

Students who fall slightly below the standard requirements for an undergraduate course may be considered for an available or appropriate foundation year degree programme.


A completed Licence (bachelor's degree) from a recognised institution

Students graduated from Sanaati Sharif, Tehran University, Shahid Beheshti and Amir Kabir will be accepted with a GPA 12/20 

Grade: GPA of 12/20 or above 

International Foundation Programme

A completed High School Diploma

Grade: GPA of 12 or above

Mathematics and English requirements



English Non-EEA nationals who require a Tier 4 student visa must provide a Secured English Language Test (SELT) such as Academic IELTS or Pearson PTE Academic qualification. Please see our English language requirements.
Mathematics (if applicable to your course) A pass in High School Diploma Mathematics – grade of 12/20 or above

Additional information

‌ENIC and accreditation

UK ENIC offers a variety of services on the comparability of qualifications from overseas. These services have been designed to help migrants coming to the UK to work or study and who are applying through the UK’s points based system for immigration. Take a look at the Statement of Comparability from ENIC. 

Providing your qualifications

Please be sure you're able to provide copies of official certificates of any qualifications you have taken when you make your application (please do not send us your original certificates). If any of your certificates or supporting documents (transcripts) are in a non-English language you will need to provide certified English translations alongside any official copies.