Information for EU Students

Following the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union, and the end of the transition period, freedom of movement ended at 11pm on 31 December 2020. The UK has expanded the points-based immigration system which now applies to anyone who wants to come to live, study or work in the UK.  

If you arrived in the UK by 31 December 2020, you and your family may have applied to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue to live, work and study in the UK after 30 June 2021.  If this is the case, and you have Settled or Pre-Settled status, then you are able to make an application to join our courses without having to apply for any other immigration permission.

What happens if I don't have Settled or Pre-Settled status? 

If you would like to join our courses, and you don't have Settled or Pre-Settled status in the UK, then you may have to apply for a Student visa to study. Our Advice Service can provide specialist advice and guidance as to the best route for you to apply depending on your course of choice. Please get in touch.

For more information please see our visa pages.