All alumni are subject to the rules of the library for more information regarding using the library please click here
- Appropriate library conduct must be observed by all users.
- The library reserves the right to withdraw the service if rules are not observed.
- All alumni library users must possess a current, valid London Met Alumni ID card.
- Your London Met Alumni ID must be shown each time you enter university buildings.
- Alumni ID cards are for personal use only.
- Alumni must clear outstanding fines and return loans before alumni borrowing membership is approved.
- Alumni borrowing members are subject to library fines for overdue items and replacement charges for lost items, at the same rate as current London Met students.
Please email email@example.com with any queries regarding Alumni membership.