London Met is the perfect place to advance your legal career. Whether you want to define your career path, improve your employment prospects or specialise in a legal field – we have a course to suit your goals.
Our postgraduate law courses open doors to a wide range of exciting opportunities. You can take the next step in becoming a solicitor, paralegal or working in high profile roles in the public and private sectior.
You could also be part of our welcoming community of learners, teachers and innovative thinkers.
Explore our exciting range of postgraduate law courses below!
Here are just some of the reasons to study at London Met:
- *We're the best in London for teaching quality – The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022.
- We're fourth in London for overall student satisfaction – The National Student Survey 2021.
- We've reduced our carbon emissions by 80% since 2005-06 which is more than any other UK university – People and Planet 2021.
- We're committed to advancing equity and inclusion in student and local communities.
- We place job prospects at the heart of everything we do.
- We're based in central London with our Aldgate campus based in Zone 1 and our Holloway campus based in Zone 2.
Find a postgraduate law course to suit your goals
Employment Law and Practice - Adv Dip Pro Dev
This Advanced Diploma in Professional Development in Employment Law and Practice is an executive-level course that provides a University Diploma, delivered in London via weekend and evening study and supported by distance learning.