Funding your studies
The London Met refer a friend scheme
We're delighted to introduce our new refer a friend scheme. Open to current London Met students, graduates and staff, the scheme enables our community to introduce new undergraduate students to the University. So if you fall into one of these categories and have a friend or family member thinking of starting uni, why not recommend London Met? For every person you refer who goes on to enrol at the University you – and they – will receive £200.
Recommending a friend to the University couldn’t be easier…
Make a recommendation and you and your friend could claim £200 each. Make sure you read our terms and conditions, but, essentially:
- Your friend has to be new to London Met and not yet applied.
- The friend has to enrol at the University in September and stay beyond the first semester.
- We will pay your referred student £200 in February 2018 (after semester one).
- We will pay you (as long as you are a student, graduate or staff member) £200 in February 2018 (after semester one).
If you've got someone in mind, once you've read and agreed to our terms and conditions, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Complete our very quick referrer application form.
- Encourage your friend to complete the form too (although this is not obligatory, it will help us to match your form with your friend’s form and help to process the payments much more efficiently for you).
- You can refer as many friends as you want – there's no limit.
- Help your friend through the enrolment process – remember your friend must stay beyond the first semester.
- Start thinking of ways to enjoy your referral payment(s)!
Refer a friend form
By completing this form you are confirming you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions associated with our refer a friend scheme, and that you consent to London Metropolitan University processing your data in order to administrate and monitor the scheme. We will only use the data you provide here to contact you in relation to the refer a friend scheme.